ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Accounting Flow Documentation
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 03:24:25 GMT
The end user, as I define it is sketchy at best.
there are manuals that tell you what ofbiz does on each module
but I doubt you will get the answers you ask from them.
http://docs.ofbiz.org/pages/listpages-alphaview.action?key=OFBIZ
can search the archive mailing list
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Mailing+Lists (archives)
you can browse a local copy you check out from svn
or
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/accounting/control/main

you can get
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Framework+Introduction+Videos+and+Diagrams
and
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Advanced+Framework+Course
which really don't answer end-user questions but gets you familiar with
ofbiz

Gary Lackerman sent the following on 7/31/2008 12:11 PM: