ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Ashish Vijaywargiya" <vijaywargiya.ash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XML ?
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 08:55:52 GMT
The more important thing for a developer is that OFBiz provide flexibility
to write down code either in Java Or Mini Lang.
In my opinion Simple Method is very easy if you have a good command on
XSD's.

So if you don't know about XSD's then again its not a big deal.
Here is the document on XSD's that takes only 2 hours to get a good idea on
the concept behind it.

http://www.w3schools.com/Schema/default.asp

--
Ashish Vijaywargiya