ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Gintare Ragaisiene" <gintare.ragaisi...@gmail.com>
Subject OfBiz memory
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 20:55:41 GMT
Hello,

we want to start a webpage based on Ofbiz (simple one, but including CMS).
And the problem we face is that Kattare hosting says we have memory heap
reaching 245Mb (with full Ofbiz system), we would like to fit into 60Mb.
Would Ofbiz framework work with this size of memory heap?
Would it be possible to host a webpage with simple CMS based on Ofbiz that
would fit into 60Mb Java memory heap and ~200Mb hosting memory? Please
comment on Ofbiz requirements for webpage development or provide several
links.

Thank you

Best regards-
Gintare Ragaisiene