ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Need some fields description from CustRequest entity
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2008 08:38:33 GMT
From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com>
[...]
>Like I said long before, the best API is nothing without its documentation,. And in this
respect we have still a
> long way to go with OFBiz... OFBiz is great but it can be greater :o)

Something I should have said here. Sometimes you don't have the necessary means to do the
job. Then you have to be clever.
Recently was introduced in the "General Artifact Info Tools" section the "Artifact Info" tool.
This is what I call smartness and
make OFBiz greater ! All is there behind, and slowly it appears (even in my mind during night
;o)

Jacques