ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From David E Jones <jone...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: ofbiz is so slow
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 08:53:34 GMT

I guess it depends on what you mean by "slow". Compared to static
pages serving up dynamic pages rendered on the fly will definitely be
slower, but on a machine like that you should still be able to get
50-100 pages per second.

Have you gone through the Technical Production Setup Guide and done
the performance related configurations (especially of the caching)?

-David