ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Bruno Busco" <bruno.bu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About issue: Clean up labels between order and ecommerce application (OFBIZ-1780)
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 15:19:19 GMT
Adrian,
thank you, now I see what the label overriding is used for !

In this case I would suggest to have all the overriding labels to be
contained in a specific UiLabel file (that could for example be called
_AppName_OverrideUiLabels.xml).
This could be a standard method to be used in every case a label must be
overridden.

In the Asset Maintenance component there will be a AssetMaintUiLabels.xml
file that will define all NEW labels for the component (no duplication is
admitted here) and a AssetMaintOverrideUiLabels.xml file with all overridden
labels (all label must be duplication of existing ones here).

May be this solve our problem.

-Bruno