ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Bruno Busco" <bruno.bu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is the best approach?
Date Sun, 18 May 2008 11:47:14 GMT
Scott,
reading documentation and exploring the catalog manager application I am
actually on the path of defining same feature types and features for
"Diameter", "Height", "Width", "Speed code" and "Load code" and adding them
to my product as "Distinguishing" features.

So doing I get the features printed out in the product details in ecommerce
and a combo for each one of the feature is present in the category search in
ecommerce.

I started defining the features as "standard" but they were not displayed in
the product details in ecommerce.

Now, for the brand, since it would be good to let the customer filter for it
also, should I use another feature or use the "Brand Name" field?

Thanks,
-Bruno