ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Branden Strickland" <openforbusiness...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pos printer - fixed - suggestion
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 02:29:33 GMT
Jacques,

I pulled down the newest release, and got everything up and working, but it
seems that all of the "null" devices can't be found. Where exactly are those
java files located?

I'm guessing my drawer doesn't pop, becuase I've removed the pop.Drawer
funtion in PosTranaction.java file.

Is there something i can manually load into the classpath through the
.classpath file to get those devices back?

Thanks!