ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "risalitim@gmail.com" <risali...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About issue: Clean up labels between order and ecommerce application (OFBIZ-1780)
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 19:19:38 GMT

Yes, exactly probably "AssetMaintFixedAssetMaintMeterReading" is more
readable and appropriate.

Another different example can be the following label:

AccountingFixedAssetIdents --> Identifications

on AccountingUiLabels.xml and AssetMaintUiLabels.xml

in my opinion in this case I will delete it from
AssetMaintUiLabels.xml and use it from the first one (reusing of
labels between different applications).

Also because in the main-decorator of assetmaint application there was
already the following actions:

<property-map resource="AssetMaintUiLabels" map-name="uiLabelMap"
global="true"/>
<property-map resource="AccountingUiLabels" map-name="uiLabelMap"
global="true"/>
<property-map resource="PartyUiLabels" map-name="uiLabelMap"
global="true"/>
<property-map resource="ProductUiLabels" map-name="uiLabelMap"
global="true"/>
<property-map resource="WorkEffortUiLabels" map-name="uiLabelMap"
global="true"/>
<property-map resource="CommonUiLabels" map-name="uiLabelMap"
global="true"/>

So as you can see there are a lot of confusion and seems to me that
the cleaning of labels is something that we cannot skip or we cannot
consider it.

Marco