ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From David E Jones <jone...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: Some questions about OFBiz
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 19:17:31 GMT

Thanks for answering this BJ, in spite of a little bit of lack of
respect in the question and follow-up, especially related to not
looking at existing documentation, where there are answers to all of
these questions.

In the end-user documentation on docs.ofbiz.org it does cover some
stuff on managing pick-lists and shipment packing. Related to that, it
isn't all that common to pick more than one order at a time, but
usually packing/weighing/labeling packages to ship them is done one at
a time.

Of course, you can build anything you can imagine that is "internally
consistent" (ie not self-contradictory), and there are good tools and
lower level functionality in OFBiz that make that easier.

-David