ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From phillip rhodes <spamsu...@rhoderunner.com>
Subject Re: convert instance of ofbiz/derby to ofbiz/mysql?
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 19:48:44 GMT
I just wanted to report that this worked pretty good.

I did have to remove the ServerHits and Visitor related xml files
since this huge amount of data was killing the import process, but
after I moved these xml files out of the way, things took 2 minutes
and I am up and running in mysql.

Very impressed!  I need to incorporate this type of import/export in
all my apps cause data migrations are a pain!