ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Richard Fleming <r...@thebva.com>
Subject SSL certificate installation
Date Sat, 17 May 2008 19:39:44 GMT
Hi all -

I've created a keystore and downloaded a signed certificate from Godaddy.com. I've imported
both intermediate and new cert into my keystore. I configured the containers.xml to use the
new keystore and restarted ofbiz. But still both Firefox and IE see the new cert as issued
by me and it seems therefore that a warning pops up about a problem with the certificate not
be issued by a trusted authority.

Any pointers about how to go about correcting this would really appreciated. I'v followed
the ofbiz technical guide for setting up SSL.

Do we still need to download in PKCS#7 format? I haven't asked Godaddy which format they provide.
I'll do that next.

Thanks for any and all pointers.

Rick