ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Vikas Mayur" <vikasma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: security permission
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 08:30:29 GMT
There is a one-nofk relation between SecurityGroupPermission -->
SecurityPermission on permissionId field.
I think, this is the reason its not giving fk error.

If we going to add new security group and than want to add permission(s)
using Ui, It should also add this permission to SecurityPermission, Since
this is the entity which holds the list of Security Permission in system. Is
there any specific reason it is not done in Ui.

Vikas