ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ray Barlow <ray.bar...@makeyour-point.com>
Subject Re: Best stable version for production ecommerce web site
Date Wed, 21 May 2008 22:28:32 GMT
The release branch would hopefully be more stable, but it will be
missing all of the features added to the main trunk since it branched.
At the end of the day the choice is yours, if you are going to do enough
testing then no reason you can't snapshot the trunk version test what
you need to use, fix (and submit patches) and get the best of the recent
changes.

Re SVN updates read through these for some ideas:
  http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/l
  http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/8gI

Ray

PS: I don't think there is a "stable" tag, just the release branch and
trunk.

PPS: There have been rumours of doing a new release branch sometime
soonish but no commitments on that one!