ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Raj Saini <rajsa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: weightUnitPrice field type of ShipmentCostEstimate entity
Date Sat, 17 May 2008 10:09:32 GMT
Hi David,

Thanks for your response.

Only reason is that shipping estimates are in two slabs. 0-2000 have
various blocks (e.g 0-100, 100-250 etc) and each of them have a fixed
rate . second block is from 2001 gm to 10000 gm and shipping price
increments £1  for every 1000 gm.

I tried to set the weight UOM in the shipping estimate to WT_kg.
However, it would calculate shipping estimate very high (like £ 4000+
for 4000 gms.). It looks it is due the fact that the product weight uom
id is gm and it adds £ 1 for each gram.

I can not change weight UOM id of the product to kg as there are other
quantity breaks (e.g 0-100, 100-250 etc) and they need the weight UOM to
be grams.

Thanks,

Raj