ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: using XML Import to load orders
Date Sat, 03 May 2008 02:29:16 GMT
I read in the xml in its native format from the website
I then convert to maps needed for the service calls.
1)check to see if a customer exist if not create based on the order
2)if a customer exist is the ship already in the customer info, if not
put order on hold as a possbile forgery
3)Create order header
4) add items to order
5) add payment
6) add ecas to verify payment info for fraud (not in ofbiz)
7) check order against inventory or Dropshipper (not in ofbiz)
8) put on hold if no inventory or until verrify with dropshipper (not in
 ofbiz
9) let ofbiz take over from here.

Jim Yanda sent the following on 5/2/2008 12:21 PM: