ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From christophe leroy <hawa...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Questions about features of eCommerce
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 16:14:50 GMT
Hello!

Do you know if the solution ofbiz of ecommerce has these features?
(I am interested even if you have just some few informations)

- customer notification: send a email if an article is available, for every order, new producer,
- supplier notifications: send a email if there is a problem of back order, an order have
been placed, ...
The idea is that every customers and suppliers can configure every kind of notification.

- management of commissions

- customers and suppliers can make a report or make a note about a transaction

- define rules about the prices of the shipment (for exemple if the customer buy for 30 dollars,
the shipment is free)

- shipping delay of perishables goods

- defines rules about the shopping cart (for example, it is impossible to have 2 articles
from 2 different suppliers)

- management of newsletters

- define private catalogues for special customers (I think about private selling)

Thanks a lot,

Chris