ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Joe Eckard <joe.eck...@redrocketcorp.com>
Subject Re: SSL certificate installation
Date Sun, 18 May 2008 17:54:53 GMT
Can you describe the process you used to import the certificate into a
keystore?

I always start with a .key and a .crt and follow "Step 3: Loading Keys
and Certificates" here:

	http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JETTY/How+to+configure+SSL#HowtoconfigureSSL-step3

to convert them to pkcs12 and load them into a JKS keystore. (may
require that you download jetty to use their pcks12 import utility
class, depending on your certificate format)

-Joe