ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From pmacdee <pamacdon...@hrl.com>
Subject Closing out an existing order
Date Mon, 05 May 2008 21:58:59 GMT

I have a sales order that had 2 line items, I canceled one and added a third
to change the order.  The third item shows that I have shipped the original
qty of 6 items, but show that 30 items were "Required for  the SO".  Can
someone point towards a way to close out this completed order?  I have dug
through the code but seem to find which table holds this erroneous value or
how it get s calculated and I keep running up against
OrderItemQuantityReportGroupByProduct which appears to be a map ....