ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From jamesterra <ja...@terrapass.com>
Subject Some questions about OFBiz
Date Mon, 05 May 2008 19:19:20 GMT

Hi there,

I am currently evaluating OFBiz as the framework for a new ecommerce project
that I'm working on.  So far  I've been very impressed with OFBiz as it
appears to have all of the features that I need.  I do have a few questions
that I was hoping to get cleared up:

I need a stable build so I pulled the code from the 4.0 release branch.
However, after looking at some of the new features in development, I was
hoping to find a stable development branch that I could pull from instead.
Is there such a branch?  Hopefully something that's been tested to some
degree?

Going through the order manager, I couldn't find a way to print shipping
labels in batches or do other tasks in batches (such as packing).  Is there
a way to do this OFBiz out of the box?

Thanks,
James