ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jim Yanda <...@profitech.us>
Subject Re: using XML Import to load orders
Date Sat, 03 May 2008 09:51:13 GMT

Hi BJ,
I am under some time constraints and am in need of a quick and simple order
load solution/process. Nothing fancy; would be Okay if there's some manual
involvement such as massaging the order data in a spreadsheet before
something? I'd be willing to pay for a solution that gets the basic job
done.
Thanks.