ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From rohitpant <rohitp...@gmail.com>
Subject How to Configure a Product with Configurable Attributes
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 02:25:51 GMT

Hi All,
               I have the following requirement - When a user selects a
product from a shopping cart, user should get prompted to enter some
parameters before getting the final list of products. For example -

If you are purchasing steel, you might select a product by name 'Hot Rolled
Steel' but then you would also like to enter width, gauge, thickness etc for
'Steel' since these attributes would determine the price of the product.

I am in the process of finding out how this can be done, but if someone has
already done this or your thoughts on how can this be done (iam 3 days old
to ofbiz) or you could point me to the rite doc maybe.

Would appreciate a reply.

Regards,
Rohit