ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Alok Agnihotri" <alokmca2...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem Related to Facility Component
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2008 14:40:56 GMT
Hi All,

I have Explored the Facility Component.I have some problem related to
picking and stockmove.
I have created the order with fresh database.I have read the document
related to picking and stockmove from confluence,and followed the steps.
After order creation i go to the facility tab and selected a
facilityid(WebStoreWareHouse) and clicked on the picking tab there was no
picklist available for the order and no data was found in stockmove.

only once i got the success to get picklist when i have created an order
with productid-GZ-2644 and with quantity(25).
But The problem is-

1) When I created the order with productid-GZ-2644 and with quantity(2).I
was not able to get the picklist.only change in quantity makes a big
difference here.so pls tell me if any body knows about this why this
happened?Quantity may vary order by order but for any quantity of order we
have to follow the process of picking,packing and Shipment,even the order is
of quantity(2).I am not getting the proper reason behind this.

Me,Vikas And Ratnesh followed the steps mentioned below.
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBENDUSER/Order+Picking
Here is the link for doc.

Steps which is done by us :
     1). Create a sales order from order component.
     2). Go to facility component.
           a). Select  a facility from facility list.
           b). Move on picking tab in facility.
           c). There was no list for picking items shown in the picklist
screen.
           d). Move on stock move tab in facility .
           e). Select items from bulk location to primary location or we can
say picking location.
          *Note* : After doing all the above steps we don't found the
picklist in picking tab.
                     For overcome this problem we drop our database and once
again followed the above mentioned steps.
                     This time we found the picklist in picking tab only for
product id GZ-2644 with Quantity =25 .
                     After this again we create a order and for the same
product with Quantity=2 , And again there is no list available for picking.
4). only single time we got the shipment option for the picklist.

 We are not able to find the reason :  how it behave like this ? I'll
request to every one if any one have any idea to overcome this problem.
 Because our work is dependent on this process.

---------Alok Agnihotri---------