ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Branden Strickland" <openforbusiness...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Category Setup
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 15:30:46 GMT
HAH!  Jacques, that was the document I was reading, and (as always) in my
excitement to set up the catalog, I completely skipped over the ENTIRE
description and break down of the different types.

I have it working now.  Although I did have a question about products while
I have your attention!  You are after all, the POS maniac around these parts
;)

On the receipt part of the POS screen, my products aren't pulling they're
"ITEM" (the column right next to SKU).  Price comes out fine, SKU is great,
the transaction can be run, but the actual ITEM doesn't show up on the
receipt.  I have an internal name set, and a product name set on the back
end, and from looking at the .java files, it looks like it gets what it puts
on the receipt from Internal name?  regardless, I seem to have all available
descriptions set on my product, but the POS doesn't seem to pick it up.  I
just pulled down the SVN Trunk yesterday, but it didn't seem to work on a
older trunk I have as well.  Which makes me think it's (as always) something
I'm missing!

Thanks for any help gents!