ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Branden Strickland" <openforbusiness...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error when adding products to catagories
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 16:32:36 GMT
AHHHH Gentlemen, you were right!

Sorry, I added in the olap piece to the wrong section because I was rushing
in my excitement!

Thanks a bunch!  Now I can populate some products!

Out of my shear curiosity, why would something that's just a prototype be
required to input products?  Not that I'm complaining! I can only hope that
I soon understand the software enough to actually aid in development by
assisting with new builds and whatnot.  Not by programming though..... that
would be an ugly...ugly site ;P

Thanks again!

On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 11:16 AM, Branden Strickland <
openforbusinessman@gmail.com> wrote:

> thanks!  I'll look them over really close.  I think I've seen them before,
> but until now didn't seem all that important.
>
> Guess I'll have to change my tune!
>
> On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 11:13 AM, David E Jones <jonesde@hotwaxmedia.com>
> wrote:
>

> > http://ofbiz.apache.org/docs/entity.html
> > http://ofbiz.apache.org/docs/entityconfig.html
> >
> > -David
> >

> > On Mar 3, 2008, at 8:54 AM, Branden Strickland wrote:
> >
> > > will do!
> > >
> > > Just out of curiosity, (so I can log it in my notebook) what is the
> > > premise,
> > > and or difference between the org.ofbiz and the org.ofbiz.olap?
> > >
> > > Thanks for the quick reply on that!
> > >
> > > I'll give it a shot while I anxiously await your reply.
> > >
> > > Thanks again!

 Or

> > vclark@globalera.com

America/