ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Branden Strickland" <openforbusiness...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error when adding products to catagories
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 14:41:49 GMT
David,

I hate to keep bothering, and I'm obviously in no rush, but if you have the
time, could you take a quick look at the entityengine.xml that I have pasted
below and let me know if it looks legitimate. ?

I suppose in the mean time, I'll have to to start commenting some components
out of the component-load in the special purpose directory, maybe it's one
of those that isn't configured correctly?

<connection-factory class="org.ofbiz.entity.connection

> .DBCPConnectionFactory"/>
>
>     <delegator name="default" entity-model-reader="main"
> entity-group-reader="main" entity-eca-reader="main"
> distributed-cache-clear-enabled="false">
>         <group-map group-name="org.ofbiz" datasource-name="localmysql"/>
>     </delegator>
>     <delegator name="default-no-eca" entity-model-reader="main"
> entity-group-reader="main" entity-eca-reader="main"
> entity-eca-enabled="false" distributed-cache-clear-enabled="false">
>         <group-map group-name="org.ofbiz" datasource-name="localmysql"/>
>     </delegator>
>
>     <delegator name="test" entity-model-reader="main"
> entity-group-reader="main" entity-eca-reader="main">
>         <group-map group-name="org.ofbiz" datasource-name="localmysql"/>
>     </delegator>
>     <delegator name="other" entity-model-reader="main"
> entity-group-reader="main" entity-eca-reader="main">
>         <group-map group-name="org.ofbiz" datasource-name="localmysql"/>

Thanks!