ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Heidi Dehaes" <info.ola...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accounting: TVA
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 09:57:08 GMT
For example:

I buy the product: 140000 - Layla 1 - 32 cm: for the price of 19,97 euro.
Cart Total:  19,97 euro

I do a "checkout" and pass further on to "How shall we ship?":
Further with "How shall you pay?" (with PayPal)
Then i come to the "Final Checkout Review":
There is mentioned:
Product:          140000 - Layla 1 - 32 cm
Qty Ordered:   1
Unit Price:       16,50 euro
Shipping and Handling: 6,00 euro
Sales Tax:       4,41 euro
Grand Total:    26,91 euro

21 % tax or TVA on (16,50 + 6 euro's) is 4,725 euro
and not 4,41 euro.

There is the problem !

Heidi