ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Heidi Dehaes" <info.ola...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accounting: TVA
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 09:07:09 GMT
In ofbiz you have the possibility to enter a rule for TVA taxes.
You can choose that it is added to the total amount of the order.

However i entered in the TVA rule that the tax rate is 21 %.
But in reality it counts something between 18 and 19 %.

What is the reason and how to solve?

So i gave in:
- type:   TVA et taxes assimilées
- Store ID: ********
- Category: -
- Eigendomsoverdracht: Destination
- Min Item Price: 0
- Min Purchase : 0
- Tax Shipping: Y
- TAX PERCENTAGE : 21
- From Date: ......
- Thru Date: -
You can also look to my site and try to buy something. You will see in the
checkout at the end before you go to paypal that the calculation is not
exactly what it should be.

thanks,
Heidi