ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ray Barlow <ray.bar...@makeyour-point.com>
Subject Re: Sending mails to contact lists
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 14:32:46 GMT
Hi Raj,

In the marketing app click on contact list, then find your list, then
click on Comm Events and then Create New Contact List Comm Event should
land you here:
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/marketing/control/EditContactListCommEvent?contactListId=9000&DONE_PAGE=/marketing/control/ListContactList
based on the trunk demo server.

Set your from details and party roles (maybe N/A), fill your subject and
content and click save.

When you're happy with it change the status to "In-Progress" and click
save again. The comm events should then start to trigger and the email
flow, although you'll want to test it on a small list to start with. If
the list is clean and processes through OK the status should
automatically change to "Complete" when it is done but if there are
badly formatted email addresses that can stick the status and you will
need to manually mark as complete but you can review the logs to find
the errors.

Ray