ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacopo Cappellato <...@sastau.it>
Subject Re: Error when adding products to catagories
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 14:57:57 GMT
Try with:

<delegator name="default" entity-model-reader="main"
   entity-group-reader="main" entity-eca-reader="main"
   distributed-cache-clear-enabled="false">
   <group-map group-name="org.ofbiz" datasource-name="localmysql"/>
   <group-map group-name="org.ofbiz.olap" datasource-name="localmysql"/>
</delegator>

Jacopo