ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Raj Saini <rajsa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I check the PayPal payment processes on PayPal?
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2008 01:53:07 GMT
Ajey,

I (may be other members of the community as well) have been observing
excessive pleading in your emais  to get quick and detailed responses. I
would suggest you to refrain from "Please tell me in detail", "I need it
urgently" etc. etc. It is a free support and no one is paid or employed
by any one to serve those request. I personally avoid replying to those
mails which uses excessive pleading as pressurizing tactics to get reply
to email request.

If you have not done before, I would also suggest you to read through
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html. You can also find
email etiquettes available elsewhere on the web.

If you really need something in details and urgently, as suggest before
by other users, hire someone competent to solve your problems.

Regards,

Raj