ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: How can I check the PayPal payment processes on PayPal?
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2008 23:11:45 GMT
there are a couple of tools that will help you get answers before
comming to the mailing list.
1) google search in this case I did a
ofbiz paypal and came up with
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBENDUSER/Apache+OFBiz+Business+Setup+Guide

then other is the Jira issue finder
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?
you can select ofbiz as a project then in the search put paypal.
this will tell you any issue relative to paypal.

Ajey sent the following on 3/1/2008 12:12 PM: