ofbiz-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Enrique Ruibal <erui...@prodigy.net.mx>
Subject Re: ofbGcPurchase Service Error
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 03:07:10 GMT

I haven't been able to reproduce this error anymore, as strange as may seem
I've been trying to pin point it again for the last couple of days and all
of the sudden its...gone.

I guess I'd be checking the logs from time to time and if I see it again,
I'd let you know.

-Enrique 


Enrique Ruibal wrote:
> 
> Hi,
> 
> I am testing ofbiz from latest trunk, and keep getting the following 
> ofbGcPurchase service error and still puzzled about it..already did some 
> searches on ML's and didn't find much on the subject, any clues on this 
> matter?
> 
> -Enrique
> 
> 2008-02-26 21:26:00,370 (default-invoker-Thread-8) [         
> JobInvoker.java:230:INFO ] Invoker [default-invoker-Thread-8] received 
> job [1203995301593] from poller [org.ofbiz.service.job.JobPoller@1299f7e]
> 2008-02-26 21:26:00,370 (default-invoker-Thread-8) 
> [PersistedServiceJob.java:138:INFO ] 
> org.ofbiz.service.job.PersistedServiceJob@1d45d18[12200] -- Next runtime:
> -1
> 2008-02-26 21:26:01,886 (default-invoker-Thread-8) [  
> ServiceDispatcher.java:513:ERROR] Error in Service [ofbGcPurchase]: 
> Survey response came back null from the database for order item: 
> [GenericEntity:OrderItem][createdStamp,2008-02-24 
> 09:47:07.515(java.sql.Timestamp)][createdTxStamp,2008-02-24 
> 09:47:04.781(java.sql.Timestamp)][isModifiedPrice,Y(java.lang.String)][isPromo,N(java.lang.String)][itemDescription,Gift

> Card Activation(java.lang.String)][lastUpdatedStamp,2008-02-25 
> 20:07:51.437(java.sql.Timestamp)][lastUpdatedTxStamp,2008-02-25 
> 20:07:50.14(java.sql.Timestamp)][orderId,WSCO10000(java.lang.String)][orderItemSeqId,00001(java.lang.String)][orderItemTypeId,PRODUCT_ORDER_ITEM(java.lang.String)][prodCatalogId,DemoCatalog(java.lang.String)][productId,GC-001-C25(java.lang.String)][quantity,2.0(java.lang.Double)][selectedAmount,0.0(java.lang.Double)][statusId,ITEM_APPROVED(java.lang.String)][unitListPrice,0.0(java.lang.Double)][unitPrice,30.0(java.lang.Double)]
> 2008-02-26 21:26:01,886 (default-invoker-Thread-8) [    
> TransactionUtil.java:275:ERROR]
> ---- exception report 
> ----------------------------------------------------------
> [TransactionUtil.rollback]
> Exception: java.lang.Exception
> Message: Stack Trace
> ---- stack trace 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------
> java.lang.Exception: Stack Trace
> org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.TransactionUtil.rollback(TransactionUtil.java:274)
> org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.TransactionUtil.rollback(TransactionUtil.java:256)
> org.ofbiz.service.ServiceDispatcher.runSync(ServiceDispatcher.java:517)
> org.ofbiz.service.ServiceDispatcher.runSync(ServiceDispatcher.java:208)
> org.ofbiz.service.GenericDispatcher.runSync(GenericDispatcher.java:149)
> org.ofbiz.service.job.GenericServiceJob.exec(GenericServiceJob.java:69)
> org.ofbiz.service.job.JobInvoker.run(JobInvoker.java:240)
> java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> 2008-02-26 21:26:01,886 (default-invoker-Thread-8) [    
> TransactionUtil.java:285:INFO ] [TransactionUtil.rollback] transaction 
> rolled back
> 2008-02-26 21:26:01,886 (default-invoker-Thread-8) [  
> GenericServiceJob.java:116:ERROR]
> ---- exception report 
> ----------------------------------------------------------
> Async-Service failed.
> Exception: java.lang.Exception
> Message: Survey response came back null from the database for order 
> item: [GenericEntity:OrderItem][createdStamp,2008-02-24 
> 09:47:07.515(java.sql.Timestamp)][createdTxStamp,2008-02-24 
> 09:47:04.781(java.sql.Timestamp)][isModifiedPrice,Y(java.lang.String)][isPromo,N(java.lang.String)][itemDescription,Gift

> Card Activation(java.lang.String)][lastUpdatedStamp,2008-02-25 
> 20:07:51.437(java.sql.Timestamp)][lastUpdatedTxStamp,2008-02-25 
> 20:07:50.14(java.sql.Timestamp)][orderId,WSCO10000(java.lang.String)][orderItemSeqId,00001(java.lang.String)][orderItemTypeId,PRODUCT_ORDER_ITEM(java.lang.String)][prodCatalogId,DemoCatalog(java.lang.String)][productId,GC-001-C25(java.lang.String)][quantity,2.0(java.lang.Double)][selectedAmount,0.0(java.lang.Double)][statusId,ITEM_APPROVED(java.lang.String)][unitListPrice,0.0(java.lang.Double)][unitPrice,30.0(java.lang.Double)]
> ---- stack trace 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------
> java.lang.Exception: Survey response came back null from the database 
> for order item: [GenericEntity:OrderItem][createdStamp,2008-02-24 
> 09:47:07.515(java.sql.Timestamp)][createdTxStamp,2008-02-24 
> 09:47:04.781(java.sql.Timestamp)][isModifiedPrice,Y(java.lang.String)][isPromo,N(java.lang.String)][itemDescription,Gift

> Card Activation(java.lang.String)][lastUpdatedStamp,2008-02-25 
> 20:07:51.437(java.sql.Timestamp)][lastUpdatedTxStamp,2008-02-25 
> 20:07:50.14(java.sql.Timestamp)][orderId,WSCO10000(java.lang.String)][orderItemSeqId,00001(java.lang.String)][orderItemTypeId,PRODUCT_ORDER_ITEM(java.lang.String)][prodCatalogId,DemoCatalog(java.lang.String)][productId,GC-001-C25(java.lang.String)][quantity,2.0(java.lang.Double)][selectedAmount,0.0(java.lang.Double)][statusId,ITEM_APPROVED(java.lang.String)][unitListPrice,0.0(java.lang.Double)][unitPrice,30.0(java.lang.Double)]
> org.ofbiz.service.job.GenericServiceJob.exec(GenericServiceJob.java:75)
> org.ofbiz.service.job.JobInvoker.run(JobInvoker.java:240)
> java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> 2008-02-26 21:26:01,933 (default-invoker-Thread-8) 
> [PersistedServiceJob.java:203:INFO ] Persisted Job [12200] Failed 
> Re-Scheduling : 1204086541917
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/ofbGcPurchase-Service-Error-tp15719176p15819420.html
Sent from the OFBiz - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message