ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Rashko Rejmer <rrej...@iguanait.com>
Subject RE: zero dollar product
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 15:25:08 GMT

Hi William,

The logic that is implemented behind invoice creation is that if we create
few invoices from one order then shipping and global taxes are prorated
between each invoice. The implementation of the createInvoiceForOrder
service does proration this way:

if the product store oprion prorate shipping == Y then the amount of
shipping will be calculated on invoice sub total basis. In your case invoice
sub total is = 0 so the shipping charge is not included in the invoice.

One quick solution will be to turn off the prorate shipping option in your
product store. In this case shipping charges will be included in the first
invoice that will be created from your order.

Hope this helps

Regards,
Rashko Rejmer