ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ajey <ajey.bi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I check the PayPal payment processes on PayPal?
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2008 16:17:19 GMT

Hi Raj,
It is well said by you that it is a free support ad no one is paid or
employed by anyone. What help we get from here is just an information
sharing and supporting approach of this forum. I know too that the problem
severe for me is for me only. I sincerely apologize for the things and
requests if it hurted you. Definitely I'll take care of it in future.
regards,
Ajey.