ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ajey <ajey.bi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I check the PayPal payment processes on PayPal?
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2008 00:37:51 GMT

Thanx Freeman for ur reply. I know that PayPal is already configured in our
OFBiz application. The only thing I need to know that what kind of
information I've to pass in this Payment.properties file. Which email Id
I'll have to give for payment.paypal.business.
And is PayPal is available as a payment option in anonymous checkout? If not
then why and how can we bring it on? Please tell me in detail.