ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ajey <ajey.bi...@gmail.com>
Subject How can I check the PayPal payment processes on PayPal?
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2008 20:12:05 GMT

Hi all,
I need to know that what kind of changes I've to make in my
payment.properties if I've to use PayPal as a payment processor? I've
created one test account on PayPal also but not able to process orders in
test mode on PayPal. What kind of settings I've to make? My order is
successfully being passed to PayPal site but processing does not complete.

Also, in Anonymous checkout, there is no PayPal as a payment option. How can
I configure that there? Please tell me the solution.

One more thing, I'm running my store in GBP (British Pound) and also created
my seller test account for UK, but my order amount is being shown there in
USD, what is the solution?

Thanx in advance,
Ajey.