ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Accounting: TVA
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 18:21:25 GMT
To be clear : this only comes from your own data, there are no such default configuration OOTB
(I just checked)

Jacques

From: "Heidi Dehaes" <info.olagos@gmail.com>
Hi again,

It is solved.
The problem is that my name and address used for the purchase are put on
France temporarily.

In the database in the TaxAuthorityRateProduct table there are three records
with
no productStoreId filled in. So they count for each Store.
And these ones have TaxAuthGeoId = FRA
When i changed the country of my address with which i did the purchase, to
Belgium, the problem was solved. The tax was calculated with exactly 21 %.

So solution is to delete for sure these three records in the
TaxAuthorityRateProduct  table which don't point to any special
ProductStoreId.

Heidi