ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Case Torres" <C...@casetorrestech.com>
Subject RE: running ant run-install-seed, still gets demo data
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2008 14:54:18 GMT
Yes, I'm sure. Looks like I'll have to remove the demo data manually or at
least change the screen code so it doesn't show up on the various screens.
Just to clarify what I did and my new understanding, in my haste and being a
novice, I initially ran, ant run-install. I was thinking that if I now ran
ant run-install-seed, the demo data would be wiped out. Not true.
But if I now run with the "clean" command, I'll wipe out *all* our data, not
just the demo data. Right?

Thanks again for you your help,

Case Torres
case@casetorrestech.com