ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "W Izzy" <izzy....@gmail.com>
Subject using ofbiz as
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 15:53:07 GMT
Hello,

we are located in a developing country now and we have created a business
model where many companies would use our outsourcing services of eCommerce.
We are hoping that OFBiz could be tailored so a single database can contain
the catalogs for them different companies a (serving individual small
stores) As well as a centralised catalog where we can mantain a copy of
individual ones to serve as the catalog of a big store.....

So we have to set up certain user roles for our customers to introduce and
maintain their inventories and have them do it through internet..not a
private network...

Additionally the payment system and shipping system must be made from
requirements of companies serving those purposes, and then connected to the
system.

Eventually we hope to start selling other eBusiness features of OFBiz,
attending the local regulations, taxes and idiosyncrasies of our local
market.

That is our road map and we hope we can count with your opinion on
customising OFBiz to our needs

thank you