ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Branden Strickland" <openforbusiness...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: POS - ProductStoreID - DemoRetail and other confusions
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 04:08:39 GMT
Gentleman,
The more you help me, the further I get, the more questions that pop up!
In the screen config files.  For example, in the menu/posmain.xml It has the
"button name=" which points to an object in the database.  My question is,
If I want to configure a new window, to break down menu items, and I want
another screen for all pizza.  So I basically copied the above configs,
because they were buttons to other menus.  then the other night, you guys
explained about the first variable pointing to a database object.  That
would explain why they took me to the same screen as the above buttons.
(menuSku, menuMgr etc.) Where in ofbiz's management site (I'm assuming) do I
need to go to set up a new button name?  I'm assuming I"ll have to configure
it for the right size etc.

Any direction would help, thanks!!