ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Branden Strickland" <openforbusiness...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: POS - ProductStoreID - DemoRetail and other confusions
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 19:45:42 GMT
Crap, you know I did forget ONE more thing.

I've managed to successfully set a ID for a party (individual) that uses the
POS terminal.  What I haven't found out, is how to make that, or another
Logon a "manager" logon.  So I can actually Open the drawer!! :P   That
would be a helpful piece of information if it's not too much trouble.

You guys are great help!   I'll have to spread the good word on ofbiz!