ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Scott Gray" <lekt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: what does layoutSettings.javascript[+0] mean?
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 19:02:09 GMT
1.  +0 pushes the entry into position zero rather than replacing the current
entry at zero, so whatever entry is at zero at the moment will end up at
position 1
2.  layoutSettings is defined the first time it is called, there isn't
anything special about it, it's just a variable like any other.  Because
there is an entry "javascripts[]" appended to it, the <set> tag knows to
create a map named "layoutSettings" if one doesn't already exist.  That map
will have an entry named "javascripts" which will be treated as a list
because of the square brackets.  Make any sense?
3.  Can't really comment, I have no experience myself.

Regards
Scott