ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From David E Jones <jone...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: Error creating a new employee
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2008 00:02:08 GMT

Carlos,

Quick note: I let this through moderation and am copying you on the
reply. This is likely to turn into more of a conversation, so you may
want to subscribe to avoid missing responses.

Anyway, this definitely looks like a bug and is probably related to
recent permissions refactoring. The revision you are using is a bit
older, and I just tried this on demo.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr (which
is updated daily) and it appears to be working fine there.

I recommend updating and if that doesn't fix your problem try to
reproduce it on demo.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr and describe your steps
to make it happen.

-David