ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Viewable number of orders in order list harded coded in .java
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 19:46:28 GMT
sorry about that
and can't give you the command line, since I use eclipse on a windows
machine the FTP the runtime files to my linux server.

I am guessing that you can use the command in the build.xml

so
ant [target name in build.xml] build.xml
in the build.xml
look for
<target name="

Case Torres sent the following on 2/5/2008 11:33 AM: