ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Viewable number of orders in order list harded coded in .java
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 19:00:09 GMT
I use eclipse so I can give you the command for ant.
You can use the main build.xml and it will go through and re-complie
everything.
you do an ant of the build.xml in the folder that java file is  in
the build.xml will generate the classes and lib
the resultant jar file will you will find in the folder/build/lib.
if this is the system you are using. the start ofbiz and your off and
running.

Case Torres sent the following on 2/5/2008 10:45 AM: