ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: POI excel data import - need example from old wiki
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 18:19:07 GMT
The example used PIO to read an excel and make xml files.
the the xml files were read read in.
for some imports, like raw data, this is good.
but for some imports it is better to actually call services.
IMHO.
so it depends on the data you importing.

I am sending the example to you directly since the ML does not support
attachments.
Please ask question on this ML though.

GeorgeHayter sent the following on 2/5/2008 12:12 AM: