ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: ZK view handler?
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 21:58:59 GMT
>From reading the documentation, I don't believe this was really
implemented or the person understood ofbiz.

it seems that is assumes that by using a delegator it can directly
access tables. this by-passes all entity aware stuff.

first you need to right a handler
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Understanding+the+OFBiz+Widget+Toolkit
You will probably have to write a worker class for ZK, look at the
freemakerworker.java

you should then be able to include a zk file in a widget like you do a ftl.

Ritz123 sent the following on 2/1/2008 10:18 AM: