ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacopo Cappellato <...@sastau.it>
Subject Re: Duplicate primary key for Invoice
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 15:20:49 GMT
Hi,

this is annoying and it only happens when you reload demo data (ant
run-install) over existing data when you have already created at least
one invoice.
The problem is that the PartyAcctgPreference.lastInvoiceNumber field
(that contains the number of the last invoice) is overriden with 0.
This should be fixed in rev. 617515 (however there are probably better
ways to manage this stuff).

Jacopo