ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From simmy007 <samta.triv...@hotmail.com>
Subject Google Checkout - order generation
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 08:35:33 GMT

Hi,

I have integrated the google checkout option in my ofbiz. I did this process
according to the following link
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Google+Checkout+Integration.

When I click on google checkout button, i m redirected to google checkout
page and I can see my shopping cart items there, but after completing the
checkout process I found that my shopping cart is still filled with the
previous items. Am I following the right process or there is some other API
to achieve this?

I am not getting any information from google i.e no order no is generated on
ofbiz (only google order no is there in my merchent id) . I think if i get
the order no generated then this problem will be solved.